Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I've learned today...

...is that I have a lot to learn! SEO, the importance of a consistent shop appearance and blogs. That is the tip of the iceberg. I want to thank the great buyers and sellers who contributed to Etsy forums which address the first two points: SEO and shop appearance. Take a few minutes (hours) to read these forums if you are interested and are in a "need to know" situation:
Another great resource that I discovered today in the Etsy business forum is:

There is a wealth of information in these resources. Whether you are an Etsy shop owner or not, if you want your web content to be found and you aren't a "geek" these resources are a great starting place.

2 comments:

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Congratulations on your new blog. They are so much fun once you get started! Best of luck with many, many followers to come!

RhiannonSTR said...

Ugh - so much to do - so little time. I know that this is something that I need to do - but - ugh.
Rhiannon
Daily Paint Journal

Post a Comment