Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching Up!

Wow! It has been over a month since I last posted here. Where have I been? What have I been doing? Sometimes I wonder...

Well, there was Christmas and then the New Year. With the start of 2010 came a necessary, but not so welcomed, online college class that I have to take in order to renew my teaching certificate which expires June 30. I have been spending my evenings doing homework and trying to get a little ahead of the course schedule while working 9-5 M-F. When the weekends finally arrive, I am ready for some creative time. I've managed to create a few new jewelry items and get them listed in either my Etsy shop or my new Zibbet shop. Here are a few of my newest creations...










Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment