Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Friday Countdown...

The day after Thanksgiving has become known as "Black Friday" because that is when many retailers are able to replace red ink with black ink in their financial books thanks to Christmas shoppers. Usually the best sales of the season are offered on Black Friday.

LOC Design Studio will be having a Black Friday sale beginning Friday, November 27 and ending at midnight on Tuesday, December 1.

Black Friday, November 27 everything in my shop will be 50% OFF the regular price!

Saturday, November 28 everything will be discounted 35% OFF the regular price!

Sunday, November 29 the discount will go to 20% OFF everything that remains PLUS shipping will be discounted by 40% for the remainder of the sale!

I will start marking down prices before midnight on Thanksgiving Day, so you may catch a reduced price before the sale begins!

Also, items that have color/style options are relistable so don't let a sold sign stop you! I expect to be near my computer all day on Friday so if I haven't gotten it relisted yet, convo me and I'll get it taken care of PDQ!

Here are some examples of items available in my shop:



Regular Price: $55 Black Friday Price: $27.50
This is one of my newest items!


Regular Price: $18 Black Friday Price: $9.00
This is my most viewed item!


Regular Price: $75 Black Friday Price: $37.50
This is my most "hearted" item!

Check out these sites for lists of Etsy shops having fantastic Black Friday Sales:



Support independant artisans and crafters:
Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment