Sunday, December 13, 2009

LOC Design Studio at www.zibbet.com

I'm pleased to annouce that LOC Design Studio has a new online shop at Zibbet. I opened the shop on December 6, 2009. In addition to many of the same items listed in my Etsy shop, you will also find new items that are only available through my new Zibbet shop. Among those items you will find a section of School Colors items and a section of Christmas items. I will also be listing new necklace and earring sets, earrings and bracelets in the coming week!

Be the first to make a $100 or more purchase from my new Zibbet shop and receive a HUGE surprise that I know you will want to keep! Also, I'm offering my Christmas earrings (regular price $12 per pair) for three pairs for $27! Order in the next day or two and you should receive your earrings in plenty of time to wear before Christmas. If you want quick delivery, request Flat Rate Priority mail before finalizing your purchase and I will change the shipping cost for your order (on any purchase--not just Christmas earrings)!





Here are some examples from the School Colors Jewelry section. If you don't see your school colors, let me hear from you and I will do my best to make what you need!






No comments:

Post a Comment