Friday, December 18, 2009

This just in...

I'm so excited to report that I am the first Friday Featured Seller on The Curious Pug blog! Please take a minute to stop by this cute blog and read my feature. While you are there, take a look around. The blog is rich with information and very well done. You will fall in love with Cyrus.

The Curious Pug's Etsy shop offers wonderful felted items as well as clay figures and glass tile pieces that are sure to please a variety of tastes! I particularly like this Rainbow Hearts Applique iPod Cozy:



Thanks Alycia for your wonderful blog and for making me your first Friday Featured Seller!

Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade

1 comment:

Alycia said...

you are very welcome! i had fun doing it. it's a great way to get to know people on etsy. and thank you so much for plugging my shop :)

Post a Comment