Monday, March 15, 2010

Poocheze: This Week's Featured Zibbeter!

I'm so excited to report that my friend, Deon of Poocheze on Zibbet, is this week's featured Zibbeter! Poocheze offers treats for your little furry friend that are healthful and delicious! Deon bakes the goodies herself and takes pride in using ingredients that not only taste great to Fido, but are also good for him. In addition to treats for your canine buddy, Deon also makes yummies for your kitty.


Please visit Zibbet today and get to know Deon! And while you're there take a look around. Zibbet is a great new place to shop for handcrafted items. I have a shop there too and in the next couple of days I will be adjusting my prices to reflect the savings I receive as a seller there compared to other venues!

Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment