Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meet Rose L'Abbate


Please meet Rose L'Abbate, owner of Rose Petals Jewelry on Zibbet. Rose currently resides in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Tell us about yourself… I'm 65, retired and enjoying the good life. We are building a new house and I can't wait. My husband and I travel extensively. We also golf, go for walks, spend a lot of time together. We are best friends. He doesn't bead but has helped me out at craft fairs.

Describe your “style” and how it sets you apart from your competition. I don't have a particular style. I go from stringing or weaving beads to wire wrapping everything sight. One day I'll be on a pendant kick, the next it's earrings. What ever catches my eye at that moment.

What is the “story” behind your shop name? My name is Rose and the petals are the pieces of art that I make.

What is your favorite item in our shop at the moment? Mint Green crystal handwoven bracelet. I love the color and the femininity of the piece.

What is your favorite Zibbet shop? I like Metal Flair. I think Cherry Blossom Branch Cuff is unique.

How long have you been a Zibbeter? Since April, 2010

As a seller, what do you like best about Zibbet? I like the fact that it's small and as a community we are getting to know each other. There doesn't seem to be all the nit picking that I've seen on other sites. People are helpful and encouraging.

As a buyer, what do you like best about Zibbet? I haven't bought anything on zibbet yet.

What else would you like the world to know about you and your Zibbet shop? Each of my pieces is made with love and care and are truly a part of me. From the gathering of the elements to the finished product and always guaranteed.

You can connect with Rose in her Zibbet shop and on her blog.

Wire wrapped Triangle glass with charms
Turquoise and silver necklace ala southwest

Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade

2 comments:

rosepetalsjewelry said...

Thank you so much for the feature. You are very generous to help other shops.

Barbra said...

Wonderful geting to know other Zibbeters!

Post a Comment