Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Beth Spencer


Please meet Beth Spencer, owner of Chickamoo on Zibbet. Beth currently lives in Tazewell, Tennessee but she is in the process of planning a move to Florida.

Tell us about yourself... I'm a disabled vet, I do beadwork to keep my depression at bay. Been beading for 20 + years learning to design patterns.

Describe your “style” and how it sets you apart from your competition. My style is eclectic--sometimes its a color that inspires or sometimes a pattern.

What is the “story” behind your shop name? From hubby and a native American friend making up names for our family tribe. It stuck.

What is your favorite item in your shop at the moment? Sparkling Hoops. I love the colors and the sparkle of these earrings.

What is your favorite Zibbet shop? Lilly's Naturals. I love handmade soaps. This All Natural Organic Sandalwood Spice Bar Soap is very appealing.



How long have you been a Zibbeter? Since April 10, 2010.

As a seller, what do you like best about Zibbet? The community.

As a buyer, what do you like best about Zibbet? All the different stuff.



What else would you like the world to know about you and your Zibbet shop? I also do custom work and glass beads

Connect with Bet on Facebook and Twitter.
 
 
Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade ~ Buy Handmade
 

4 comments:

Modred Vintage said...

I hadn't come across this shop yet on Zibbet, I'm glad you featured it. Love the quality of the beading.

alice said...

Beth has done an amazing job on some custom beads for my bottle bags. Next, I look forward to the charms I requested. She's awesome!

Abracadebra Designs said...

Nice to know another seed beader on Zibbet. What gorgeous work :)

Debbie

Lilly's Naturals said...

Your items are simply gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much for including my shop, Lilly's Naturals, as your favorite shop. I am truly honored! Best to you and yours, and keep up the amazing work.

Post a Comment